Monday, January 7, 2008

My Greatest Boss

It's been a while. I almost forgot that I have this blog. I've been busy with a lot of things. And also in maintaining my first blog.

Well, honestly I don't know where and what to start. My whole 2007 was packed with blessings, blessings in disguise, problems solved, trials encountered, new friends and experiences. The Lord is ever faithful to me even I'm not to Him.

I'm really happy looking back the year2007 for it just reminds me how great the Lord Jesus worked on me. He gave me the chance to serve Him with a happy heart.

Before, I always think that I'm not capable of doing the tasks He assigned to me. Whenever there's a chance for me to use my talents or work for Him FEAR was (and still sometimes) the first to enter my heart. Fear is the one dragging me to just sit back and do nothing for the Lord.

But the Lord showed me that I shouldn't be afraid of letting myself be used for His ministry. Actually, that's our purpose in this world. To glorify and serve God. I am created by HIM and FOR HIM. (Col. 1:16) His our Master, our Boss.

To serve Him does not require a diploma or a degree. He needs a heart willing to obey and a body willing to work.

We can serve the Lord in simply ways. Simply as it is, God still appreciate it!

No comments: