Monday, November 26, 2007

Getting started

I have to start writing in this blog, I told myself. I'm thinking the whole time what will I write in here that I haven't write in my first blog yet. I'm still not satisfied on the appearance of this blog. I keep on changing the template time to time. I'm starting to get annoyed with myself. Truly, I learned so much having this blog. Making a blog is easy (and fun) but maintaining it is the challenging part.

I know, the problem is me. I always depend on myself, my ability and my own knowledge (as if I'm smart). I miss to do THE thing that'll help me to write. And that is to PRAY. I aim to share the love of Jesus to others and be a blessing too, but I'm not doing my part.

Praying before writing is a must. The Lord will be the one who'll give me wisdom, ideas and creativeness in writing. For the purpose of having this blog is to proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Surely, I won't run out of things to write. I need not worry. It's not my problem anymore. God is always and will always be there to help me. To God be the glory.

No comments: